• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attica Weather Watch

I was gona say, the temps I've been seeing for there the last 2 weeks would be considered spring to early summer here.... :search:

it could be cold and crappy as far as I am concerned, I am coming to wheel and hang out regradless....it's Winterfest baby!!! Whooo-hooo!!

(I have to make up for some weak sauce last year :D )

it could be cold and crappy as far as I am concerned, I am coming to wheel and hang out regradless....it's Winterfest baby!!! Whooo-hooo!!

(I have to make up for some weak sauce last year :D )

Except that last year.....you didn't even have sauce.:rolleyes:

accuweather.com has a 15 day forecast...but then again its Indiana so it will probably change everyday right up until about 5minutes until hitting the trail

Except that last year.....you didn't even have sauce.:rolleyes:

very true sir...but I am bringing special sauce this year just for you ;)

Sorry BOB for a temporary thread derailment...wont happen again.......at least in this thread :D

Last edited:
accuweather.com has a 15 day forecast...but then again its Indiana so it will probably change everyday right up until about 5minutes until hitting the trail

Well said! If you don't like the weather stick around for a couple days!

showin for Fri 44 and rain/snow showers

Sat 46 and few showers

:cheers:

Now its showing 54 for friday and 41 and rainy on saturday! :D

looks like it is going to be wet for a few days.
let's hope it changes!

BOB

it looks like it'll be in the 50's

I'll still camp regardless, the weather will just determine tent vs. Jeep. I just need a tarp to cover the trailer so my stuff stays dry.

Hmmm I am rethinking the whole camping out Idea now. Really hoped it wouldn't rain on us.

Its Indiana man it could be 70 by then for all we know! :D

Back