• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remote Control Crawlers

GRIMUS99XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am gonna bring mine to winterfest and Jeffrey is gonna bring his. I have at the moment a 1/18 losi mini crawler and jeffrey just got a axial 1/10 scorpion. Just thought I would see if anyone else has one and thought about bringing them. Maybe we can set up a little course sat night before the camp :flame: and :cheers:

I have an old TRAXXAS...dang, I'll have to look for the contoller, batteries yada, yada, yada... I will try!

BOB

I have one of those orange TJ RC Jeeps that Nylint made a few years back. Def not the quality of your rigs but still fun. Not sure the battery holds charge anymore.

I have one of those orange TJ RC Jeeps that Nylint made a few years back. Def not the quality of your rigs but still fun. Not sure the battery holds charge anymore.

if you are interested in any spare parts a have a few things laying around for those...controllers, batteries, and a complete rig that kind works. if you are interested any thing let me know and i can crawl into the attic and see what i actually have. I would be able to bring whatever to winterfest....

Have an old nitro-powered baja style truck that hasn't ran in years. I've been meaning to get it running for quite some time now, but haven't had the motivation.

I used to do that stuff all the time.

Have an old nitro-powered baja style truck that hasn't ran in years. I've been meaning to get it running for quite some time now, but haven't had the motivation.

I used to do that stuff all the time.

I also have a twin engine, Kyosho Huricane Catamaran speed boat.
Bad Ass..but hasn't run in years too.

I used to play with the gators in the lake behind my home in Florida.

BOB

if you are interested in any spare parts a have a few things laying around for those...controllers, batteries, and a complete rig that kind works. if you are interested any thing let me know and i can crawl into the attic and see what i actually have. I would be able to bring whatever to winterfest....

I need a set of front shocks if your parts rig has them. I have a broken front shock that is beyond repair at this point. If ya got them let me know. I put the battery on the charger last night to see if it will even hold a charge.

Thanks-Tyler

If I make it to WF I thought about bringing mine...It started out as a clodbuster I made and chassis, front and rear 4 link, front and rear steer, hi-tork servos, cut clod tires, narrowed rims, spooled front and rear running 27x1's @ 0 timing, w/ 8 cells and 4" shocks...Got an old skool S&K stadium truck body on it...

I have a Tmaxx...but I blew the motor up last summer. Still haven't fixed it.

4 people and two jeeps on the trailer with supplies for the weekend, we are pushing the GVWR of my truck...maybe next time...

mac 'moab we were 5 k over loaded' gyvr

I am gonna bring mine to winterfest and Jeffrey is gonna bring his. I have at the moment a 1/18 losi mini crawler and jeffrey just got a axial 1/10 scorpion. Just thought I would see if anyone else has one and thought about bringing them. Maybe we can set up a little course sat night before the camp :flame: and :cheers:

I might just go crazy and buy one before WF! :D

I may bring the Stampede and see if i can't find something to jump!

Hopefully my parts come in in time to fix it. I have broken more crap on this little thing then when I had the real deal haha. So far I have broken lockers, 2 shocks and a wheel lo oh well least they dont cost as much to replace. Nothing makes me smile more then a 10.00 locker

Hopefully my parts come in in time to fix it. I have broken more crap on this little thing then when I had the real deal haha. So far I have broken lockers, 2 shocks and a wheel lo oh well least they dont cost as much to replace. Nothing makes me smile more then a 10.00 locker

No doubt. I was looking into a Losi MRC a while back. When i do get one i'm buying steel lockers with the truck and replacing the plastic crap!

I used to have a nylint crawler.. things are dang cool.. someday i'll move up to a real one..

Mac you need to get that engine fixed, that thing was awesome at carnage fest..

I used to have a nylint crawler.. things are dang cool.. someday i'll move up to a real one..

Mac you need to get that engine fixed, that thing was awesome at carnage fest..

dont have the extra 150 bucks for a new motor...or the room to haul it down...

and its not warm enough to break the new motor in either...and not enough room in the garage to break it in...

mac 'has to pay sales tax and registration on new trailer too' gyvr

come on mac, it's just money...your gonna make more of it tomorrow :D

I think i am stopping by HobbytownUSA in greenwood on the way to WF. Might as well break in my new sliders and RC crawler at the same time huh!

Back