• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: OEM bumper mounted tire carrier

RDN

NAXJA Forum User
Hi:

I'm looking for an OEM bumper-mounted spare tire carrier. The more complete the better, as I'm sure most of the associated brackets are long gone from Mopar's inventory. I know there is a large one inside the tailgate, for example.

I'm out in Western Washington, but shipping from anywhere in the lower 48 shouldn't be an issue.

I remember Mopar used to offer these as accessories; I could kick myself for not picking one up. At the time I didn't see the need for one...

Thanks-

Ron

You would actually be surprised at the availibility still of the pieces of the bumper mounted tire swing out. I was when I needed the bronze hinge bushings and one of the brackets that attach to the inside section of the bumper for reinforcement....

Thanks; I have a list of the part numbers, and if I can get the main part; (its something like $650.00 from the dealer), then perhaps the rest of the stuff can be had from a Jeep dealer.

Back