• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little question?

87xjstafford

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I have an 87' cherokee with 6 spring isolaters (sorry about spelling) all on top of each other. And in back i have an add-a-leaf. I am getting a set of front spring that will match the lift i get out of the isolaters. I'm thinking about putting some of the isolaters on the springs so its taller in front, so my question is, what is a good lift shackle (sorry on spelling again, i failed english) that will lift me about an inch out back that wont leave my wallet empty.:tear:

if I answer your question please promise me you'll use the search function next time.

there's a lot of options,
teraflex, roughcountry, rubicon express.
the list goes on.
if you want cheap, look up on ebay jeep cherokee shackles.

Ok I have an 87' cherokee with 6 spring isolaters (sorry about spelling) all on top of each other. And in back i have an add-a-leaf. I am getting a set of front spring that will match the lift i get out of the isolaters. I'm thinking about putting some of the isolaters on the springs so its taller in front, so my question is, what is a good lift shackle (sorry on spelling again, i failed english) that will lift me about an inch out back that wont leave my wallet empty.:tear:

6 isolaters? Coils aren't that much man, you can find a pair for $100 if you look hard enough. As far as the shackle goes, I think Rusty's has a 3/4 inch one for $65, or a stock MJ shackle will give you about a half an inch.

i have 1" jks boomerange lift shackles. ordered them through quadratech.

there are tons of lift shackles out there.

Back