• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

correct me if i'm wrong please

shawnxj

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i opened up my d30 today and found 41 11 stamped on my ring gear. correct me if i'm wrong please but that tells me i have 3.73 gears in it with the carrier that'll accept 4.88's?

ok so i opened up my d30 today and found 41 11 stamped on my ring gear. correct me if i'm wrong please but that tells me i have 3.73 gears in it with the carrier that'll accept 4.88's?
sounds more like 4:11 to me

A carrier for 3.73 and higher only cost me $50, so even if it isn't it doesn't cost that much for a new carrier.

The math says 3.73 (work it out bcmaxx.) That carrier should work with 4.11 gears, and 4.88. Call a good drivetrain shop to be sure, there's a few sponsors here.

The math says 3.73 (work it out bcmaxx.) That carrier should work with 4.11 gears, and 4.88. Call a good drivetrain shop to be sure, there's a few sponsors here.

missed the one after the 4:doh:

Back