• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is planning a run in Sept?

Jump This

Just another minion!
One run a month....thats all I need....(or so I keep telling myself) Went with the SD4Wheelers this last weekend on thier Lark run at Los Coyotes. Had a great time....but they are not XJ people.XJ people are special (don't they have Olympics for 'special' people?)Maybe Big Bear.....but lets get it going. Don't want to post on JUST RUNS....they are not XJ people either.....
I still have only met a couple of you anyway...lets

By the time you get back on the trail Remi you may not even remember what dirt looks like!! I'm sure you will be running by Moab, but even Moab doesn't have much dirt! :D

I think I may be at Calico running Duran, and Odessa Sept. 27th. I'll be at EJS too :D

Hey Jump??? whatever do you mean? In the past months (amongst construction and XJ issues) I got out 3 times in 3 months :) I think that's a good number LOL.. I do admit that I'd love to go more often... but well... it's not that easy making time.

In regards to dirt, they dug up my street half a block away from me and it's all dirt and holes and I get to do JeepSpeed imitations going down that street :) and get both myself and everyone around all dusty

Kejtar

I can relate Kejtar! We had flash floods out here over the last two weeks and the road crews almost gave up on trying to keep the roads clear! Didn't bother me....just ran the jeep thru some deep muck that was once roads!I should have my pics back from the developer soon (yeah....yeah...go digital) I will scan them and post some of what Borrego Springs looked like under a foot of mud!
So as far as off-roading goes I have been doing alot without leaving my own street. You should see the dust clouds!!
Anyway...I guess I won't be meeting you until after Moab..have fun....
(fall is V-ball season and I am the coach)
Rick

Back