• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anyone have 95 wiring diagrams and connector views?!

jeepcomj

NAXJA Forum User
I just dropped a 95 xj wiring harness in my 87 MJ with the H.O. conversion...factory reman H.O. motor with 2001 TJ intake and Borla header, bored .030.

anyways, I figured out my fuel pump splices and my tail light splices, so it's operational. I've put 1000 miles on it, runs great.

BUT.

I have the complete power doors/locks/windows/mirrors to finish installing, and need to get my rear dome lights wired up.

I'm having issues with the connectors...I have to make a crossover harness to connect the xj dash harness to the MJ rear harness to make this work, which isn't hard. I also have to isolate the unused power wires and loop them back so that the master switch will even work.

so, I need a diagram, connector view, of all electrical connectors in both the passenger side and the driver side footwells.

I've already tried looking through the FSM, and it's a crock of shit that doesn't tell me ANYTHING that I don't already know. I no longer have access to alldata (where this would be extremely simple to find).

so, does anyone have a wiring diagram with connector views for a 95 cherokee? or the ability to get them?

Thanks,

Pat

Back