• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Titanium U-Joint Caps

xj_mike

NAXJA Forum User
I got the okay to post this from the mods and was asked to post this in this forum. I am not the one who is actually selling them but I put together the NAXJA deal with the shop.

As for application, this fits Jeep D30, D35, D44 and 8.25 (and some Corvette D44). To install them, remove old straps, make sure you don't have a bunch of rust on the u-joint cap (these are a snug fit), place a drop of Locktite in the screws and tighten until firmly snug (not FT! maybe 10 ft lbs. max).

Price, One pair shipped, $50 each, if ordering two or more pairs, $45 each. Walk in price $45. They actually can do the shipping and will handle that, most likely go USPS.

Ordering, you will be ordering directly from Mark at Pro Gear in San Diego. The can do credit card over the phone. Since they are a typical walk in type shop, they are not set up for PayPal/Internet ordering. You can also mail them a money order or check to the below listed address.

Contact info, Call Mark at 858-571-1158. Tell him you are ordering the Titanium U-joint Retention Device and are from NAXJA. This will get you the special deal. For mail or walk in purchases, 7948 Ronson Road, San Diego, CA 92111. Their store hours (calls or walk in) are Mon-Fri 8-5 pacific time.

At this point he has 20-25 pairs ready to go and unless there becomes a waiting list, he may not have these made again. If enough interest is there after selling what he has, he may look at doing another batch. This could be a one time chance, so if you want them, get them ordered up!

Here is my original thread with the SoCal group, which may answer any questions you might have, http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=980365

PICT2952.jpg

PICT2953.jpg

PICT5020.jpg

PICT5021.jpg

Get them while you can.

Just a bump up for everyone.

Talked to Mark yesterday and he still has some of these available.

Bump

would they work with a 9" rear and a HPD44?

Glad to see people are still wanting these.

Back