• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella FF75 driving lights - $50 per pair or $90 for all 4

Camo-5

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought a used safari rack that had 8 of these lights mounted on it. The lights are only 1 year old and look brand new. Clear glass, no cracks or scratches. I'm keeping 4 for side / back up lights and replacing the fronts with Hella 500s to match the lights on my bumper otherwise I'd keep these. I tested all these before I bought them 1 week ago and they all worked fine. I pulled 4 off and cleaned them up to sell. Includes covers and mounting brackets (the ones that come with the lights from the manufacture). These don't include the relay, switch or wiring from the kit, but generally they suck anyway.

I'm listing these on Ebay Friday so act fast!

I think these will all fit in a fixed rate USPO box, so I can ship 'em cheap if you want, but I'll have to check tomorrow when the PO opens back up.

Yes I do. Laziness has kept me from listing them on Ebay.....maybe I'll do it next weekend :)

Last bump before Ebay. I just lost my job and need the cash. I actually have 3 pairs.

$50 per pair or $120 for all 6 lights. These run almost $100 a set new and these are like new! I can't imagine it would cost more than $20 to ship these anywhere in the lower 48.....

Are you sure they are all driving patterns? Any of them a fog light pattern?

What's your price shipped for all 6 to Fullerton, CA 92833?

And will you take paypal?

Sorry for the late response. I had a commitment from another site and I didn't realize before I bumped this thread. They are sold!

Back