• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 XJ No Start...............

xJeepxXJxThingx

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are similar posts on this subject but i cant seem to find anything like this...... I just replaced my transmission and it seemed okay but now the car seems like it wants to start but it just cranks and cranks over the battery wasnt fully charged but cranked a couple times i dont know if its cause it sat for 3 weeks i just dont know where to go from here i am gonna replace the battery but if that doesnt work i dont know what to do next if anyone could help me with this problem i would greatly appreciate it by the way its a 93 country and i put a 95 aw4 in it

Wow you were right I forgot to bolt it back on the bellhousing but I don't see how it does anything is it magnetic

It's a hall effect sensor; without the input signal from the crankshaft position sensor to the engine computer, your engine will not get spark or fuel to the injectors.....a vert critical sensor.

You didn't mention if plugging it back in fixed your problem??

Back