• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RK 2009 long arms...

It still baffles me as to why anyone would buy that longarm kit over TnT or RE. No way in hell I'd pay a grand for 4 arms and two little brackets that bolt onto the frame.

For most applications a true 4 link is a better choice then a radius arm setup. That being said I run T&T's and love them. I would buy a BDS 4 link next though.

-Alex

It still baffles me as to why anyone would buy that longarm kit over TnT or RE. No way in hell I'd pay a grand for 4 arms and two little brackets that bolt onto the frame.

i agree, when it was $480 for a 3link it was a good deal.
i like how when you read the product description it makes it sound like the 4th arm is optional, as if to avoid any customer service hiccups....

the rk 3 link was popular, its price being one of its major features... so maybe this will show re or even tnt that there is a market for budget long arm kits. i was hoping they'd debut this 4 link, and have it be proportional...

Last edited:
its not the same as RE, where everyone sells their stuff at varying levels of discount. the usual suspects dont usually carry RK,
Who do you recommend xjjeeper19?

I bought my RK 3 link through DC4WD.com about 1 1/2years ago for under $500 shipped. Ive beaten the snot out of it since then & am totally happy with the performance and value.
Sure the 4 link is a little too pricey but the 3 link is still available & a great deal.

I love my 3 link as well it wheels better than my friends RE longarm kit and it doesnt have the horrible unloading problems of a radius arm setup...
themud

Back