• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What parts came with OEM Jack?

bigalpha

I have a scissors jack, a lug nut wrench with a big flat-head screw driver on the end, and 3 poles that connect to each other and to the jack.

So, when I get the jack under my rig, I only have 3 extensions hooked to the jack, but no handle to turn it with.

What's missing here?

The only jack I remember for the XJ is a 'Bottle" jack. It came with a long jack handle (3/8" round steel) that folds in two for storage and a folding poor quality lug wrench. They all fit under the passenger side of the rear seat.

The jack and handle I like and kept but the wrench was replaced with a 1/2" drive socket and handle.

Hmmm, maybe the scissors jack is non-OEM. Thing is, the leather bag that holds the handle pieces has the Chysler emblem on it.

Also, one of the handle extensions has a hook at the end that fits the scissors jack. Aren't bottle jacks kind of like floor jacks in regards to the handle that fits in the jack?

Back