• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flares with 37s?

ipkyss

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have flares that will work with full width 60s and 37s? Fendars are cut to the edge of where the factory flare was. The new flares would need to mount above that line. Jeep sits low at about 4.5-5" with 37s. BW look like they might work, just can't tell if they are big enough to fit 37s. Don't have any interest in new fendars.

maybe tj flares would work.... but I dunno with 37's on mine even with narrowed axles flares are out of the question.

I don't really want to run flares. Just seeing what my options are. I am going to be driving back and forth to VT, Canada line, all winter. Not sure what the VT state police are going to say.

i made these stupid fuggin things

Picture002.jpg

the rear fenders i dont mind, and they make a nice step, but the fronts are fugly as hell and when im wheeling they come off with a couple wingnuts.

i ran 7" tj flares at one point on my last rig, no good pics though

IMG_1989.jpg

Goddamn those are hideous. You could have made them a little bit smaller and more streamlined to the body.

Maybe an A for effort?

-Alex

try telling the local cops that. i originally made them to just barely cover a 12.5" wide tire on a wheel with 4.0" of backspacing

the ticket was thrown out in court because i fixed it

then i purchased new wheels and tires (got them for a steal)

36x13.5" iroks and 15x8 allied beadlocks with 2.75" of bs

pulled over a few days later , front tires were completely covered, these are the rears

tirecoverage008-1.jpg

Back