• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cut front bumper

mudslinger4x4

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone cut their stock front bumper? i was thinking of angling up the two sides kinda like what it looks like on some aftermarket bumpers. mine is already screwed up so i'm not concerned of what it looks like. anyone have pictures of this? i'm going home this weekend and need something to do

A lot of folks start with modifying the stock bumper, but as time goes by they give up on bending it back into place and either fab a bumper, or buy a pre fabed bumper with more clearance and maybe even a winch mount.

if yours is pre-97 its just a matter of taking off the end caps and cutting away to what you think fit. im not sure how the newer model front end bumpers look cut because of the larger end caps
Fixed it for you!The newer models look even better since they a;ready have the front quarter "cut-n-folded".

jeepcomp011.jpg

Back