• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

big offroad leaf springs

Absolutely love mine. I wrapped a set of Rusty's the first day with my stroker. The BOR leafs are set up to handle the torque. They tend to run a touch higher than the rating, or at least they did when I got mine.

PM JohnJohn and ask. He is BOR and has been a long time member and supporter of NAXJA.

I've had the prototype Flex-E Duty 6" springs for about a year now and they are awesome.Night and day difference between them and my old REs.On and off road ride is significantly better (even my wife noticed :D),they flex pretty well and they gave a "true" 6" of lift (as Tom mentioned, the Standard Duty do sit higher) .They've performed very well on the trails both here in Colorado and in Moab.:thumbup: :thumbup:

The wife's rig will be getting them as well ,at her insistance,when I build her XJ this winter.

thats really cool they added the flex e series... i have some old national leafs that are super stiff and ill be looking at the 8 inchers to eliminate my leaf and block combo... man your wife builds 4x4s!? thats awesome

Back