• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who makes the tallest rear springs?

markg

NAXJA Forum User
i would like to eliminate the block in the rear of my 91 chero.i contemplated using other lift springs(like the chevy 63 inchers we just did on a yota)but i dont think the unibody rails would support relocated hangers.maybe im wrong?

i would like to eliminate the block in the rear of my 91 chero.i contemplated using other lift springs(like the chevy 63 inchers we just did on a yota)but i dont think the unibody rails would support relocated hangers.maybe im wrong?

what lift height are you shooting for?

Whatever lift height your shooting for,make it a balance betwwen springs and shackles!

I recommend BigOffroad for your rear leaf springs. They have the smallest to the tallest spring height to choose from and they are great springs. Check 'em out.

I've always had good luck with RE leaf packs. They tend to be 1" or so higher than advertised until broken in, and after that they don't sag for a long time. I put 4.5" packs on my 91 back in 2002, and as far as I know they're still holding up great.

Edit: You could also look into the HD Offroad Engineering shackle boxes; they would make up for that 1" of block and give you tons of options for later down the road.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=956630

Alcan Spring.. good stuff. My buddy just had a special 1/4 eliptic set made specific to his rock rig. They got the rate, measurements, and the amount of spring compression perfect the first time.

Back