• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just gotta know???

justin hanson

NAXJA Forum User
i have been wheeling up in reiter for over 4year's or so
and when i started i was a die hard yota guy, i hated jeep's, could not stand the damb thing's.
Untill i got one(lol) yes i feel stupid now :doh: but none the less i still seen the light.
anyhow once i got my xj i thought i would see allot more of them up there but i haven't?
is there a group of guy's with xj's that wheel up there or
am i gonna have to wheel some where else to see some built xj's???

thank's justin

A LOT of the local XJs are on here but by no means all. Every time I've been to Reiter Trails I've seen at least two that weren't NAXJA guys.

There are a few other places to wheel and this is not the only forum on which runs are set up. We've done more Walker Valley runs as NAXJA lately since we adopted the Expressway Trail there. And again a lot of the guys here are more likely to be seen with a few friends rather than as a NAXJA group.

Keep your eyes open, join in the fun and WELCOME!

and when i started i was a die hard yota guy, i hated jeep's, could not stand the damb thing's.
Untill i got one(lol) yes i feel stupid now :doh: but none the less i still seen the light.
anyhow once i got my xj i thought i would see allot more of them up there but i haven't?

thank's justin

Welcome. There was about 10 XJ's up there today!

thank's.
to tell you the truth it don't matter were i wheel,i just wanna wheel with some xj's that are not all stock.
anyhow maybe one of these day's i could go with a new group of guy's. just depend's all on money! lol

thank's.
to tell you the truth it don't matter were i wheel,i just wanna wheel with some xj's that are not all stock.
anyhow maybe one of these day's i could go with a new group of guy's. just depend's all on money! lol

Cool. Keep an eye on here for upcoming runs. There's usually one or two a month.

I was out Sunday with about 4 XJs, and while up there I saw about 3 XJs that I'd never seen before (all modified)...and this Sunday I was going to go again but can't...so I'll be doing a late night run this coming week. There's usually a couple runs a month to Reiter.

~Scott

thank's justin

Different stroke for different folks as the saying goes. I've had 3 "built XJ's" 4 "built yota's" and a couple short jeeps. They are all fun. There's some good and bad in about everything out there. Bottom line though is the driver... :)

Every time I head to Naches I see lots of modified rigs. Always XJ's, short jeeps, and toyota's. People are usually pretty decent up there too and it's easy to meet new wheelers. Take a jaunt up to Liberty also, and you will see plenty cherokees up there also. But this site is the best place to run into other XJ owners, as that's what it's all about here. And there's also a lot of lurkers from around the northwest too. Not to forget if you really want to meet some other Cherokee drivers and take a good trip, head for Alaska as there's a bunch of them up there that will show you a good time too. And the Oregon boys are always more than happy to show you around their places too. Those "built" XJ's are all over the place. :)

lol what i mean by built is running a bigger tire than a 31,32and so on.
most of the xj's i have wheeled with are all closer to stock which is fine but it get's kinda old alway's having to stop and wait on the guy with the smaller jeep with next to no mod's.
don't get me wrong i do stop and wait cuz i don't believe in leaving anyone behind but i hope you get the point!
Any how thank's for the replies.

Don't get too critical of the guys with the smaller sized tires... I know of several that have gone back to smaller to get some challenge back into wheeling as it ads a degree of difficulty. By the same token I know some guys that have huge tires and still can't do worth a hoot. :)

LMAO....oh i can keep up with the best of them,
i spent alot of time being the guy with the smaller jeep(6.5" lift,34'' swamper's) so i learned how to drive and spot very well.
Anyhow i didn't mean to come off as an ass so im sorry if i offended anyone.

LMAO....oh i can keep up with the best of them,
i spent alot of time being the guy with the smaller jeep(6.5" lift,34'' swamper's) so i learned how to drive and spot very well.
Anyhow i didn't mean to come off as an ass so im sorry if i offended anyone.

Non-taken here! (Jeep'in with 31" tires/4" bastard lift)

~Scott

oh an sorry i don't have pic's yet!
but it's a 2dr with d44/ffcorp14 in the rear waggy's , sm465 to a 205 an 36's

That sounds like a pretty stout set-up. What engine are you running?

Keep your eyes peeled here, there'll be runs with other XJs on 33"-35" tires.

Not sayin its impossible, but he acts like he's only mildly capable! A 14b is a tank! That thing will go anywhere

Back