• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

when are you leaving for TSF?

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I know I already said this in the TSF one, but...
My self, rodger, nick (with the MJ), and his dad, and Terry.
Are leaving for TSF Friday 4PM form Baxter auto parts on 82nd and holgate in Portland.

When and Where are you leaving?

Or come tag along with us!

fri moring at the crack of fawk ! . . . . . .or possibly thursday evening.

I will rope off Lyda with a pink ribbon to try and block the back half for us.

see ya'll there

:moon:

If I end up going, I would be leaving Saturday morning, probably at 6:30 or 7:00, and I would be leaving from gresham as well.
what area you in? im about 2 blocks from Gresham Jeep. i gotta cruise over to beaverton, then pick up the jeep, and go.:read:

Im leaving Gresham at 6:30am leaving beaverton at 08:00 so, wanna meet at the Gales creek Shell at 9?

I will be at the last gas station before browns, I think its the gales creek one, can never remember, at about 9 am saturday meeting with a couple of my buddies that are heading up

Im actually closer to sandy but I go through Gresham to get on 84 in Troutdale, Ill PM you closer to to the date (when Its confirmed Im going) and maybe we can make a mini convoy

Oh yeah I might have a black YJ with me on 33's but hes not sure yet either

The Jeep is packed, the feast is over, and I'm ready to get the heck out of here.

Have to go to work for a couple hours tonight, and then I'm heading to TSF afterwards.

See you guys later!

IMGP3124.jpg

IMGP3125.jpg

I GOT WOOD!!!

Back