• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need another XJ.....

Spd9075

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I sadly report that my jeep made the final sacrifice for me. I was rear-ended by a drunk driver on an exit ramp and I rolled her into the ditch. She took quite the hit, laying to rest on her side. I crawled out the the back with minor cuts/brusies. After walking away from this, I WILL replace her with another XJ. So, now, I have insurance $$ to buy another.

If anyone has any leads on an XJ in decent shape for 3k or less in the Little Rock/ Hot Springs area (central Ark area)...lemme know, please. I would like something a little newer than my previous 93 and I would like a 4wd. Thanks guys.

I am very sorry to hear about your hit. Where exactly did it happen so that I can avoid it!

By dumb chance, would the head off your 93 work on a 97? I'm still very new to the whole XJ thing. If yougot questions on a Ranger now......

I suppose it would help if I told you I am around the Jacksonville area.

On your replacement XJ. What exactly are you looking for? Modified? Stock? 2 door, 4 door?, auto, manual? 4 or 6 cyl? I may be able to help you out some.

Hey. Thanks for replying. I believe the 4.0 head was redesigned in 96 for better flow...not sure if it is a direct bolt on replacement. The isurance company settled on my old one so I don't have it to part out...sorry. I did however pick up a 2000 sport 4wd today near Conway, so I'm stoked.

The accident happened Nov 7th on 67/167 at the hwy 5 exit in Cabot. I was sitting on the exit ramp waiting for the light to turn when I was tackled by a drunk driver flying off the interstate in a F150 during 5:30 traffic. 67 really sucks now with all this construction. BTW I am in Cabot.

if you are still looking for a good jeep, ihave one that i need to sell. its a 1995 jeep cherokee with a 3" rough country lift, new 31-11.50 super swamper ltbs, new exhaust, throttle body spacer, tinted windows, cd player, cold air, good heater, just do not use it anymore, i have to many projects going and am thining things out. i want $2500 for it. it has 162,000 mile on it.

yea its in my yard. come buy it. i tried to post pics but it would not let me. i can email some to you though if you want. just pm thanks

Back