• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shriveled Pecker Snow Run ™

Joe and I were talking about putting something like this together, I think we would be willing to combine forces with you Eli.

We were most likely thinking Tinkham, because of space and proximity to most people. But somewhere off Highway 2 would also be desirable.

-Alex

Re: Shriveled Pecker Snow Run ™

I would love to do some snow wheeling, but I can't. Damn Arkansas. That and the cracked head.

I was thinking between Xmas and new years for a time frame. We could try old highway 2

I was thinking between Xmas and new years for a time frame. We could try old highway 2

I have wanted to try the Old Hwy 2 for a long time. I don't know about space, but I would think it would work well and I like the fact that the elevation is MUCH higher than most places.

We can put some preliminary dates together but until there is actually snow on the ground and some idea of consistency to decide where it is diffiuclt to nail this down.

Michael

I have wanted to try the Old Hwy 2 for a long time. I don't know about space, but I would think it would work well and I like the fact that the elevation is MUCH higher than most places.

We can put some preliminary dates together but until there is actually snow on the ground and some idea of consistency to decide where it is diffiuclt to nail this down.

Michael

A little of the Subject but are you interested in checking out Tye(Wellington) sometime in the spring/summer?

I'm curious, you got any more details about old highway 2?

Thanks,
Willy

Cabin Creek road and FS 9030? I believe is also a great road to try. Its up and over Snoqualmie Pass about 7 miles...

I was also talking to Joe about this and like Alex said, we should combined forces and get this rolling!!

Keil

A little of the Subject but are you interested in checking out Tye(Wellington) sometime in the spring/summer?

I don't get the impression there is much left there at all to see? But could be a fun drive.

I think that the old Hwy 2 (Tye Rd) could work really well and there should be several locations that would give us plenty of room particularly at a couple of the Junctions of other FSR's. I think that the altitude would help significantly. Snow level is still going to be a critical part of the equation!

Alex, you ready for our long put off competition? You better start working out and taking off some of that Freshman 15 :wave:

Michael

I don't get the impression there is much left there at all to see? But could be a fun drive.

I think that the old Hwy 2 (Tye Rd) could work really well and there should be several locations that would give us plenty of room particularly at a couple of the Junctions of other FSR's. I think that the altitude would help significantly. Snow level is still going to be a critical part of the equation!

Alex, you ready for our long put off competition? You better start working out and taking off some of that Freshman 15 :wave:

Michael

It's Igloo Time.

Michael

Always hating, jeez Michael.:looney:

Yes I am ready, snow saw in hand.

One thing about between Christmas and New Years Joe is that this is probably peoples busiest time of the year! I think a little later would be better.

-Alex

How about Hyak/Gold Creek area, just on the other side of the pass, past Denny Creek?

Always hating, jeez Michael.:looney:

One thing about between Christmas and New Years Joe is that this is probably peoples busiest time of the year! I think a little later would be better.

-Alex

meh Ive got two weeks of vacation I have to use so I planned the last half of the month off

I'm in! Can we call it a co-NAXJA run? :twak:

what about camping?

Back