• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a ball joint tool?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I need to press the old ball joints out and get the new ball joints in my knuckles. Any help would be appreciated.

Get the harbor freight one and keep the reciept. It works but if you tighten it to much it will bend the clamp. I just tightened it until it was only slightly tweaked then hit the ball joint or clamp with a hammer so it would pop loose. It worked but it is kind of cheap, it will press out u joints to.

How long would you need one for Joe? And are you coming to reiter this weekend? I think Keil has mine, but I am not sure...

-Alex

I might be able to make it

Skier, why don't you stop by. I have the tools and would not mind helping a fellow XJer out, if you don't mind the distance....:doh:

Skier, why don't you stop by. I have the tools and would not mind helping a fellow XJer out, if you don't mind the distance....:doh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats not to far.

Back