• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin

5.9cummins

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone going out this weekend. If so where? I'm thinking Tahyua. They have done some work there and have some challenging trails from what I hear.

some short video of your friend.

and some photos of us on the trail.

100_1651.jpg

100_1653.jpg

100_1655.jpg

100_1656.jpg

100_1667.jpg

100_1671.jpg

100_1672.jpg

100_1677.jpg

Does Brian still own that Explorer? I know him, havnt seen him in a while.

Cant tell by pictures.

I haven't been to Tahuya in about a year. What has changed? I don't remember the section of trail shown in the videos. Good pictures! I just finished putting in my new clutch/external slave conversion and am itching for an excursion:D.

I haven't been to Tahuya in about a year. What has changed? I don't remember the section of trail shown in the videos. Good pictures! I just finished putting in my new clutch/external slave conversion and am itching for an excursion:D.

well that was my first time. but i do know that the section in the video is new and so is the rock climb (the photo makes it look flat but it is very steep)

The rock climb section looks cool, why no pics of rigs climbing it? Also, what's up with everyone making like a fish and subjecting their rigs to all of that deep water, no bypass around the hole?

Entering an avoidable deep water crossing is like a fat chick at the bar. It may seem like a good idea at the time, but you'll end up dirty and fouled, regretting it and hoping no photographic evidence exists.

The rock climb section looks cool, why no pics of rigs climbing it? Also, what's up with everyone making like a fish and subjecting their rigs to all of that deep water, no bypass around the hole?

Entering an avoidable deep water crossing is like a fat chick at the bar. It may seem like a good idea at the time, but you'll end up dirty and fouled, regretting it and hoping no photographic evidence exists.

at the time i was at the climb there were no trucks climbing and mine i dont think would. and as for the water... he just likes water.

That's got to be one of the funniest saying I've heard in a while.

I'll be here all week. Be sure and tip your waitress.

Back