• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

heading to GA

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
Hey Everyone,
I'm going to be in school for the next month, and would like to get together with everyone once more before I move off to the new place in GA. I'll be around the week of the 15-20 or so. Everyone want to meet up at the Grill in Auburn? Anytime that week after 1800 would be good for me. Lemme know what yall think.

I am so so sorry. If I had a brother in jail, and a brother in Georgia, I'd reckon on gettin the brother out of georgia first. Why dont we trash your barracks and make the privates clean up the mess? Ill bring the motivation

I'm from GA. All my family is there. You have obviously never been there.

I am so so sorry. If I had a brother in jail, and a brother in Georgia, I'd reckon on gettin the brother out of georgia first. Why dont we trash your barracks and make the privates clean up the mess? Ill bring the motivation

nah. they're already trashed. privates dont clean as it is.

i probably should have clarified and said between the 15th and 20th of December.

whatever works. i'll be out of the loop starting next wednesday, cuz i'll be at the school, so no net, and barely any cell if i get that.

I'm from GA. All my family is there. You have obviously never been there.

Well Hell Matt- Ive lived through that cold bitches winters, and lived through the hell of her summer too. Ive tasted sand hill and went without food and sleep on coal range. Ive shot a back azimuth cursing myself for passing my point by more than a click because I was dronning so bad. So yes Matt98xj I have been to Georgia. although i never got a chance to taste the sweet tea and peaches i heard so much about, think ive seen enough of that vile country to last a life time;)

Last edited:
bump.

still wondering if anyone wants to get together something this week or monday next week? next tuesday i'm heading back east across the pass for 4 days at home before i start the trek.

thoughts, suggestions?

I would be down for something, Ill be in the redmond woodinville area most of the week but wouldn't mind coming down south for a meet and greet or something. Tuesday and Thursday are out for me though.

-Alex

yea. guess it depends on how much activity this thread gets. so i guess we'll see.

couldnt tell ya. havent exactly been around when yall were doing meet and greets.

bump???

ok maybe not.

Back