• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

skullcandy

NAXJA Forum User
hey my name is jessie and i live in Burns OR and am new to NAXJA was wondering if there is anyone close to where i live or close runs near me well here is my jeep stock for the most part still but working on that

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

Welcome to NAXJA, go to the Meet and Greet and some of the up coming wheeling trips! (Such as the thanksgiving TSF run, I'll be there) However, be sure to ask if a stock rig would be ok before showing up to go wheeling, it's likely you'll have to hop out and ride with someone till you get a lift and tires.

~Scott

Last edited:
welcome!

yea a lil bit :laugh3: its a good color in my opinion

I hearby revoke your right to have an opinion. J/K

so i take it you dont like the green i have going i just painted up some window vent visors green for it today it really stands out now

well thank you for the welcome

Damn, your pretty far out in East Oregon.. I wasn't sure where Burns was. I guess a quick day trip to Browns is out of the question :)

yea where is that located at im about 2hours from bend oregon

yea i have been to devil's garden once i think but not poison creek

right on do they know of some good trail cause i am looking for some new stuff to wheel now

Back