• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Immobilizer help!!!

irish636

NAXJA Forum User
ok so ive had this problem for months now but it comes and goes. sometimes when i start my jeep it will run for about 5 seconds then shut off with the immobilizer light on(thinking its getting stolen). on the other hand sometimes and can start it up and the light will come on and it will run, while all my gauges are dead. as well, sometimes i can be driving and all my gauges will stop working and the light will come on. sometimes they will come right back and sometimes it takes a while. any suggestions? the dealer said it wasnt the key halo, but i dont know. PLEASE HELP!

I have a freind with a WJ that required a transponder to prevent that from happening. we found out the hard way when he lost his key chain and we tried to use a spare key he had in his desk.

With the guage issues, it almost sounds like you have an intermittent data line issue.

Just for shits, if you pull fuse 27 (Power distibution) and fuse 9 ( Junction Block) does it start and run?

Back