• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Mr. Ex Mayor of Hardcorville...

Dear Mr. Mayor,

We miss you and hope all is well with you and the wife. I assuming you are settling in by now? How is the wheeling?

Michael

He moved east, then back to Washington? Sounds like me. i moved to Virginia, now on my way back. Many of these idiots think boggers go on everything, even Caddy Escalades.

i was gonna tell ya a cheap place to get your jeep shipped.

shipping mine to GA with 50k insurance for 979.

i was gonna tell ya a cheap place to get your jeep shipped.

shipping mine to GA with 50k insurance for 979.

Thats a good price, wish i had mine while i was here. guess we'll be living in the same town for a little while.

The Job thing didn't work here, so back to Wa.

While i was here i seen a Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Dodge, and a Caddy with boggers. There is also a town somewhere around here called "Wheelin" Should have got a picture of it!

Jamez

Thats a good price, wish i had mine while i was here. guess we'll be living in the same town for a little while.

The Job thing didn't work here, so back to Wa.

While i was here i seen a Chevy, Ford, Toyota, Dodge, and a Caddy with boggers. There is also a town somewhere around here called "Wheelin" Should have got a picture of it!

Jamez

You're back bitch?

Bout time.

Where's that beer you were going to buy me?

I'm not back yet, still in the land of "Boggers". I'l be heading back in the next few days.

I'll call you (if your number is still the same) for the beers.

Back