• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, my jeep is in the shop....

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
Undergoing some surgery. Its goin from 2wd to 4x4. Unfortunatley, i had to leave it there over the weekend cause i didn't get it done. but sometime in the near future.... SHAKEDOWN RUN!

It sucks not being able to drive your jeep for a week.

Mines scheduled to be in the back of my house for 3weeks or so to get some cool new stuff in. I've been driving a mini van! Awesome, not.

:(
~Scott

Mine will be back sometime next week. But i get to drive one of these in the mean time.

l_df3264e1936309605ecb11bda5ed1ab1.jpg

I love that truck.

mines been on jackstands for 2 months. finally might do a test drive today or Wednesday, i know the feeling!

What is this "cool stuff" you speak of? 3 weeks :eek:...better be pretty dang cool.

-Lyle

It's a surprize. And it'll be 3 weeks because I'm only working on it after school when I'm free, so things go slowly.

~Scott

It's ok NW-Scott...we will get her done...someday...month...year! Hey, here's an idea! MOVE TO BEAVERTON. We can be neighbors, we can do dinner together, we can go to the ice cream parlor on sundays, we can pick up the kids together, and we can get a job like this done in one week. J/K on the ice cream, but all the others were true...lol.

It's ok NW-Scott...we will get her done...someday...month...year! Hey, here's an idea! MOVE TO BEAVERTON. We can be neighbors, we can do dinner together, we can go to the ice cream parlor on sundays, we can pick up the kids together, and we can get a job like this done in one week. J/K on the ice cream, but all the others were true...lol.
atleast in gresham. my vehicle is stopped in my driveway... not in that bullshit traffic:smsoap:

3 weeks? Someone is a slow worker... That bumper come in yet? Seems like you have been waiting a long time for a pipe dream... :D

-Alex

Well it's not like I spend everyday and every hour working on her, just a couple hours here and there...with lots of distraction. But yeah I preffer to go slow...when I rush I break more then I fix. Bumper should be getting shipped out this week. It's only been a month, about the same amount of time I waited for my sliders.

~Scott

P.S. Doesn't help, since my Jeep is old, when I do fix/upgrade stuff something always goes wrong. Like the 2 cracks I've found in my floor, destroyed shock bushings, ect.

Well it's not like I spend everyday and every hour working on her, just a couple hours here and there...with lots of distraction. But yeah I preffer to go slow...when I rush I break more then I fix. Bumper should be getting shipped out this week. It's only been a month, about the same amount of time I waited for my sliders.

~Scott

P.S. Doesn't help, since my Jeep is old, when I do fix/upgrade stuff something always goes wrong. Like the 2 cracks I've found in my floor, destroyed leaf spring bushings, ect.

Fixed :cool:.

-Lyle

P.S. Only took 2 people to put all my stuff on in a weekend :D.

Back