• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's Thursday... Know what that means?

yeah it means todaoy is friday and I only have to put up with all the stupid corperate bullshit for 10 more hours until I get a weekend furlong.

Thank God.

Looks like Glenn decided to kill the other link so...

Here we go again folks! Hold your ears! :clap:

The new sound mixer is INCREDIBLE!! - The sound of the music and the show kicks ass!

Tonight :

* Yet another of the missing episodes from the 50's sitcom "Leave it to Beaver", starring Billy Idol, as the Beaver
* Ecksjay has strange and unusual headlines
* Corey and Jay bring us the Really Awful Terrible headlines
* A song or 2 (or 3 or 4) from some independent bands
* and some sneak previews of some upcoming shows new to network television's fall lineup!

We will also have a bunch of other surprises, as only can be found on Short Bus Kids Radio.

Get on the Short Bus and join us in the IRC (Chat Channel) while you are there! Instructions are on the web page at http://www.sbkradio.com

**Parental Warning: SBK Radio is Internet Radio and therefore, not regulated by the FCC. As a result, programming may not necessarily be suitable for listening in a work environment and where there are sensitive ears. For recreational use only. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal. Apply only to affected areas. You must be present to win. Falling Rock. Beware of cat. No anchovies unless otherwise specified.

So all you do is play music? I thought it was going to be "talk" radio...:D

Kiw da Wabbit.......

:laugh2:

Back