• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

HaleYes

NAXJA Forum User
For the hardcore WF attendees: Attica Family Campground. http://atticacamping.com/ There's really not a need to get reservations, we'll be the only ones there.:D However, if you feel the need, go right ahead. They are aware of us coming. Their website is a bit outdated, but it's got their phone number if you want it.
For the not-so-hardcore:

Attica Inn: Looks like their website is no longer up. It's a decent place to stay. This is likey where I'll be this year. There is plenty of trailer parking.(765) 762-3699 / 710 E State Road 28

Hotel Attica: This joint is supposed to be haunted. :dunno: www.hotelattica.com It's located downtown in the heart of Attica. Trailer parking is a bit skimpy. They have a bar and eats in house.

Frew Frew Crowd:

Apple Inn B&B: For those wishing to wow their lady friends, I hear this is a nice place. http://www.appleinnindiana.com/

Those are ALL of your options.:D

I guess I am not hardcore enough :D I will be staying at the Attica Inn this year again as well.

I we are able to make it I believe we also will stay at Hotel Attica again since that is where the hot food, cold drinks and dirty rooms are. They also have automatic wake up calls every morning around 4 from the damn street sweeper. But one thing is for sure I will bring warmer clothes then I did last year

but that place is "haunted" (insert creeepy music here), but they did have some damn good prime rib though!

I liked winter fest camping...

I think I'll pitch a tent again. :cheers:

Plenty of cold drinks as soon as the sun goes down... no ice in coolers required!

I liked winter fest camping...

I think I'll pitch a tent again. :cheers:

Plenty of cold drinks as soon as the sun goes down... no ice in coolers required!

So you'll be there?

So you'll be there?

The other great thing about camping, is there is no reservation required, and no one charges your credit card when you dont show...

We'll see what caterpillar has to say... :cheers:

The other great thing about camping, is there is no reservation required, and no one charges your credit card when you dont show...

We'll see what caterpillar has to say... :cheers:

since I am a stake holder in CAT, I say it is OK :D Hell, take the whole week off with pay.

I will be staying at the inn. Anyone have the rates by any chance?

Last year I paid $152.64 for 2 nights. I am assuming that the rates would be comparable this year. The Rough Country boys stayed at the Hotel Attica and I think it was about the same price as well, but it has a resturant and bar in it as well, but the place was kind of a dive from what I gathered from them.. .........BUT, if you drink like they did it will not matter at all!! :cheers: :D

Last year I paid $152.64 for 2 nights. I am assuming that the rates would be comparable this year. The Rough Country boys stayed at the Hotel Attica and I think it was about the same price as well, but it has a resturant and bar in it as well, but the place was kind of a dive from what I gathered from them.. .........BUT, if you drink like they did it will not matter at all!! :cheers: :D

Hotel Attica is actually closer to the park than the Attica Inn.

The website for the Attica Inn is out of commission. I called them up this morning and the rates are as follows:

Thursday night $69.55 or w/ receipt from the Badlands $55.64
Friday and Saturday nights $96.30 or w/ receipt from the Badlands $77.04 per night.

They are not taking room reservations until closer to the begining of the year, so she said check back closer to then to make reservations.

The number for reservations is 765-762-3699

Back