• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New track bar mount

trucksgottaheXJ

NAXJA Forum User
It took two or three junky track bars before I finally coughed up for an adjustable JKS unit. Unfortunately in the interim my chassis side mount for the track bar developed an elongated hole which now snaps and pops at every turn. My first inclination was to hit the JY but there must be beefy replacements in the aftermarket. What's good, what's junk and where sourced?

if your running the trackbar in single shear, than stock should be fine. if your going to run the TB in double shear, it may be difficult to find an aftermarket bracket that has the correct size for the joint on the jks bar. i believe Kevin's trackbar system uses a jks trackbar but uses a different size end/joint that goes in the track bar bracket.

aftermarket brackets are made for double shear applications and come with a trackbar that fits the bracket.

i would search or post in the Modified tech forum.

The stock bracket is 310 bucks from the dealer. By that logic I am going to disassemble my xj and sell it on ebay for One Million Dollars.

Sigh... Another Sunday in the JY. It could be worse.

The stock bracket is 310 bucks from the dealer. By that logic I am going to disassemble my xj and sell it on ebay for One Million Dollars.

hahahahahahahahah thats like the funniest thing ive heard in a week....sad part is at dealership prices, is prolly true

Back