• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHat kind of wheels are these?

Bugboy

NAXJA Forum User
The wheels i currently have on my rig are these. I believe they are american racing but i am only saying that becasue of the center caps. Does anyone know what they are. I am probably going to sell them as i am plnning on some steel rims. I know they are 15x10. other then that i have no idea.
Sean
picture.php

Last edited:
Look like something from a Chevy...but I'm just speculating here.

~Scott

theyre not in american racings catalog.
looks like something you could find at the swapmeet (not a good swapmeet either) good luck getting anything for them.

theyre not in american racings catalog.
looks like something you could find at the swapmeet (not a good swapmeet either) good luck getting anything for them.

already been offered $100 for them must have some nice swap meets out there in cali!

I figured they were older. but they are in great shape. I cant find anything on sawblades. would like to find out what they are though. I think american racing wheels are stamped on the inside back. will have to check in the am.

sean

They are american racing my dad had them on his chevy van way back in 1990.

Back