• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ-YJ bastard pack

YXwhenUcanFAB?

NAXJA Forum User
My XJ rear springs have no arch left in them, they ride flat, and arch negative when loaded. I have a set of YJ springs in the garage and was wondering if a YJ main leaf (or any leaf in that pack) will do what i need.

Im not after any real lift(minimal lift is acceptable), i really just want to increase the load carrying capacity of the spring pack. The back end of the truck looks like its draging on the ground when i load up my ski gear and a 1/2 full cooler.

Has anyone created an XJ-YJ bastard pack? What were the results? I've seen AAL, s-10 and wagoneer pack write ups, but the goal with those write ups have been netting lift.

Take the leaf that is right under the main leaf and add it to your existing pack. Should give you about an 1", so itll put you closer to stock. It wont effect the ride on the street much either.

Back