• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB rear wiper arm, defrost switch

funvtec

NAXJA Forum User
just like it says i'm looking for a rear wiper arm and a defrost switch that goes on the dash.

let me know what you have

both parts are for an 88

the switch has 4 prongs on the back and the wiper arm is the style with a clip that holds it in place.

I believe i have my paypal set up and working now, however if the money doesn't go through i can send you a money order.

let me know what you have and ho much thanks

shipping will be to 53154

I think that I still have a defrost switch around. let me check in the next few days and get back with ya. If I have one you just pay shipping and you can have it.

I may have a wiper arm as well. I'll let ya know what I find.

I found a wiper arm that came off of a 99, I believe they are the same all years and I will look one more place for the defrost switch and get back with ya.

I just bought a new house and shop and we are going to be going through alot of our totes of parts and cleaning house. I know I have a switch but finding it may be the real problem at this time :D

the wiper arms are different.

keep me posted on your findings.

yup your right, the newer ones bolt on vs clip on right? I think I have a rear arm from an older (87) model but it is chrome "Bling bling yo!" I will check and see what else might be out there. I'll get back to ya tomorrow.

Do you need just the defrost switch or the whole panel? I have both. How does $10 shipped for the switch sound? If that sounds good and you just want the switch just Paypal [email protected]
Thanks,
Collin

HAHA, I just tried to contact Collin last night to run these parts down since I could not find a damn thing in all my totes of stuff. I am not much help at this time. Sorry.

HAHA, I just tried to contact Collin last night to run these parts down since I could not find a damn thing in all my totes of stuff. I am not much help at this time. Sorry.
He thinks he may know of a defrost switch at the junkyard around him, if not he wants that from me. I'm not sure if I have a rear wiper arm, that I'd have to check.

yeah i'm gonna check the junk yard on the switch . i know i cant find a damn wiper arm anywhere besides the dealer. I did stumble across a site called teamcherokee that turns out is local that has the arm for $16.95 still waiting to hear back from them. thanks for your effort fellass. i'll keep you posted on the defrost switch.

thanks alot guys but i have stumbled across both locally.

much appreciated.

Back