• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MJ day

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
Yesterday Darren, Eric, JoJo and I went up past sunset falls for darren's MJ's shake down run. I took my stock MJ up as a support vehicle. This was the first time my MJ has ever been off road. We had a blast did some major timber crawling. Saw some awesome views. But in a matter of minits my perfectly cherry comanche now has some major rocker damage. I am sure that Darren will have pics up soon.

Go straight past the campground. take the first left up the hill, go past the washout a mile or so around a sharp right hand turn you will see a road on your right, fallow that a ways you will see a rock pit. continue another couple miles and it is some major timber crawling. Three was one hill climb that took you to a peak where you could see five volcanoes

I have to work a 12hour swing today. they probably wont be up until about 5am when i get off work.

Nevermind here are a few pictures.
104_0805.jpg

104_0818.jpg

104_0881.jpg

104_0839.jpg

104_0790.jpg

here is what was under the hood of the blue MJ
104_0787.jpg

104_0798.jpg

ben's damage
104_0885.jpg

my camera died at the rock pit so no real pictures there.
104_0888.jpg

104_0889.jpg

North east of battle ground. Google map sunset falls road and fallow these directions

Go straight past the campground. take the first left up the hill, go past the washout a mile or so around a sharp right hand turn you will see a road on your right, fallow that a ways you will see a rock pit. continue another couple miles and it is some major timber crawling. Three was one hill climb that took you to a peak where you could see five volcanoes

Yeah daron I can count at least seven ferns that are dead no..... JERK!!!!! funny thing is that there was more vegitation on the trail than on the sides... lol I need more pics!!!

Back