• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Stuck at sand lake.

Hey I don't know if this helps. But im stuck at sand lake. So if anyone knows anyone that is out here. Numbers to get ahold of me 971-340-3310.

stuck as in the sand? or broken down

lol we got out. No Pics sorry. But we had Scott was driving back in the trees just past the first bowl. We got all the way through and had to go up a oh 100 foot hill. Right before we even had a chance to climb we sank into a hole next to a couple trees. We tried to get out and get our self stuck between two trees. Everyone and there mom stopped. :wave1: and said good luck. 4 hours later some drunk guys in a wrangler and a toyota stopped and we broke all the branches off the trees. and then dug out the sand and reversed back between the two trees. Got out with a broken mirror and a tweaked driver rear door.

To top the night off right before we left to sand rails collided. 5 people involved 3 dead. One Sand rail upside down and one broke in half. fun night I guess.

To top the night off right before we left to sand rails collided. 5 people involved 3 dead. One Sand rail upside down and one broke in half. fun night I guess.

Weird the news hasn't picked that up yet, usually they are all about "breaking news" stories such as this.

2nd to last paragraph explains it all....."alcohol was a factor"

Thats a bad accident at sand lake, people need to think about their actions.

Back