• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Price! Optima Battery Boxes!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
This is the same battery box we have been selling for a few months now but now we are making enough at a time to really lower the price! They sold great for $59 each......But......

.......I made 250 this batch and the pricing is so good we dropped the price to $49 each! Same great box, way better price.....;)

normal_Battery%20box%202.jpg

Dan, I will say I've been most impressed with what everyone has said about your products in the past and this one looks really stout. You will be getting money from me in the near future on one of these and both diff covers for my 99. Thanks for what you offer us as well.
-Collin

I'm probably just retarded, but is this meant to replace the crappy plastic battery tray and hold downs?

I'm probably just retarded, but is this meant to replace the crappy plastic battery tray and hold downs?

Good question. I was wondering the same thing.

I believe these are intended for more of a fab/buggy application, although you could replace the crappy plastic box with it, you'd just have to work out mounting it to the unibody.

Hmm...been looking for something to replace that plastic piece with. mine is all bent to hell....

Thanks Dan!

Is there an easy way to mount them? I'd have to pull my battery out to see how the crappy plastic tray is mounted in there - but I'm guessing just drilling some mounting holes in the bottom of yours would suffice....?

Can't wait to see your frame stiffeners too! Might have to place a rather large order soon....

good luck pulling the alternator through the battery area with a welded in battery tray

take it out the bottom its easier that way anyways.

I am sure these are not intended for stock location mounting anyways.

good luck pulling the alternator through the battery area with a welded in battery tray

These are made for ANY application and do not have to be welded in. Most people are bolting them in but if you have a buggy or are building from ground up welding them in is THE way to go.....Its all part of the versatility of it.

Back