• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rubber tape for fenders

atreyuBLUEXJ

NAXJA Forum User
dont flame me, i searched foreverrr.
but you prolly will anyway.

i saw on here a while a go someone mentioned a tape i think by 3m that was like a wide as masking or duct tape but it was rubber and strong, like someone used it in the rear to cover the gap they cut in the uni and it held up and they used it for putting on the fenders after cutting and what not.

anyone know what im talking about?

That was moi. 3M Rubbermastic Adhesive tape, found at your local Home Depot. Also, www.rocklizardfabrications.com sells Proteckto-trim, which is basically the same thing and about the same price. If you check out their customer rigs and DPG Offroad, it's the tape they use.

Here's the 3M stuff,
http://www3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001...actors_3_0/command_AbcPageHandler/output_html

If you go with the 3M tape, I believe I found it near the electrical stuff, it comes in 10 foot rolls, and it's in a small orange/yellow box. You'll need 3 rolls to do all 4 fenders.

Hope that helps!

Chris

Back