• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Intake, Throttle Body, Injection, Exhuast

As a registered user, you can post up in the chapter for sale forums. Forum supporters and club members can post in the national classifieds.

Read all of the stickies in each for sale forum BEFORE you start posting. Don't be surprised if chapter mods outside of the Midwest chapter remove your posts.

seems there are many more rules to this whole posting thing than I originally thought. So I've been put in "Time out" for overposting...I think? Anyway, until I can post another sale thread properly if anyone needs any of the items listed in the title for a jeep six let me know, I have one of each.

I'd suggest that you *STRONGLY* reconsider spamming all of the chapter for sale boards. You have all of 6 posts, all of them today, and you've been here for a year. This site is not primarily for commerce. Don't start with the "but I'm trying to make a living....", that won't go very far around here.

Back