• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Giveaway XJ

i am going to buy my tickets at fall fling. that way my tickets will be on the top of the draw pile and i will have a better chance of winning.

If you haven't bought tickets yet; What is your problem?!?

Even if you don't think you want the whole Cherokee, the bumpers, axles, etc. are worth throwing down $25.00!

Questions about the XJ

Does the XJ have cruise control, and does it work? Just thinking about my drive home.

Also, what's with the green tie rod? The red and black scheme was workin for it.

Re: Questions about the XJ

Also, what's with the green tie rod? The red and black scheme was workin for it.

Probably the vendors color. Remember that it's because of them that this thing came together...If a vendor wanted it painted pink with black polka dots I would be all over it if they donated enough stuff. :D

So its Oct 1st, is it too late to buy tickets online?

Probably the vendors color. Remember that it's because of them that this thing came together...If a vendor wanted it painted pink with black polka dots I would be all over it if they donated enough stuff. :D

That was my first thought, but I checked the build sheet, and it wasn't donated by any vendor.

Jeff's post 3 days ago in the giveaway thread in the members forum says "Tie rod is temporary so we can drive/move it". I don't know anything more than that, but maybe the green isn't staying?

Back