• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Recommend me an exhaust.

Nova Wake

NAXJA Forum User
Well i need an exhaust system due 2 mine being rattly and rusty. I am not into the louder the better thing, id like a mild catback setup, i live in new england and rust kills things so i wanted to get something that lasts a long time not one or two winters. I also interested it whats a good choice for a high flow cat.

Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat and Spintech Single Chamber exhaust.

I'm running a full 2.5" cat back w/ magaflow cat and flowmaster 50 muffler. I went with the flowmaster because of the heavy gauge fully welded outer case which is way better than the rolled sheet metal ends which peel open from wheeling and fall apart. I don't know which other models offer the welded body but you can check they're site. The 50 is not the full out racing one which is super loud but it does sound like a flowmaster. The higher the # the quieter.

Dyna max super turbo muffler with napa direct fit cat\convert sounds good cost effective.

x2 on the magnaflow cat and check out the stainless steel borla catback (mine looks and sounds good after 5 years).

Rock Auto. $25 + 8 bucks shipping.

WALKER Part # 18568
MoreInfo.gif
{Sound FX}$24.99$0.00$24.99

walker dynomax 2.5" cat back system from summit, it's like 99 bucks with a 30 rebate or something along those lines. Works great, have it on my junk.

Back