• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy here

1fox2go

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I recently snagged up an 87 cherokee, the pioneer edition with the wood panel down the sides, back in its day it was a fine jeep, leather, power windows, power seats, infinity system, the works. However its long after its day the seats are snagged. blah blah blah. Long story short Im not new to jeeps just the cherokees, I drive a 94 grand with 3.5 inches of lift and 265-75r16 buckshot mudders, after breaking lots of things i decided to keep it for DD duty and buy a cheap jeep to build for off road.

As of right now the problems i have are the power windows they are REALLY SLOW. Any idea on how to fix this or can it not be fixed? I know that they were slow to start with but these are slower that normal. The windshield wipers do not work, neither front nor rear.

Also I am goin to lift and saw zall for 33s. What lift would everyone recomend? Im tryin to keep it under 600 for the lift. Any input is great thanks

Foxx

the 4.5" rough country is a joke. I bought one for my 96 xj. the kit doesn't come with upper control arms, I bought jks upper adjustables for around $250 to fix the caster. get the Rubicon Express

I bought a RC with aal. I am currently only running the coils after 6 months. I have replaced everthing else or in the process of replacing due to it not doing what I want. It does lift you jeep and gets you started, but you end it up spending more trying to fix what you already did. If you can't afford much more, take your time and buy used parts to get what you need. It will take much longer but wil be about the same price as the RC lift. I wish I would have listened to everyone esles comments about it, but didn't.

Back