• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lowered the Jeep today

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
I figure it to be about 8-9"
1177840-P8310328.jpg

Changed out the springs, the ones I had in it were way to stiff, I think I have them about where I want them now and it sits alot better too. I have it at about a 35/65 travel range now 35% up and 65% down which allows for full stuff and rest down travel. Now I have to work on getting a track bar fabbed up that will work right and still allow clearance for steering. Still researching Full Hydro steering as that is deinately the rout I want to go.

Much better than that like 15 inches you had before.. great work man, that thing is gonna kick ass on the trails. Did you get your hydro steer on yet? I would like to see a pic of that when it is in..

Max

Nope, have not even ordered it yet as I am still researching some things, would hate to do it and then find out I should have done it another way.

Back