• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'M VOTING OBAMA!!

red91

NAXJA Forum User
His bitch Biden said that if they were in charge we could go out and buy a toaster with the money we'd save !!!

HOT DAMN! Finally I can get one that does bagels.....mmmm...warm bagels.

THANKS JOE !!!

Sen. Joe Biden (D-Del.) said on NBC’s “Today” show: “Our tax plan would take that tax cut of another $130 billion that John [McCain] wants to give to people making over $250,000 next year, not let it go forward and give it to the middle class — the very people who desperately need it to stay in their homes, to buy food, to take care of the gas, to fill up their tank, to be able to go out and buy a toaster.

GOD I LOVE AMERICA !!!

:loveu:

Anyone hear the clip of him asking the governor or whatever he was to stand up and let people see him, only he was in a wheelchair!! Oh man, you cant write that stuff!! I was crying. "Stand up Fred!!! Oh God, what am I saying, stand up for Fred everyone" Oh shite, what a man! A vote for Obama is a step closer to being like Canada, lots of great things up here but lots to avoid too.

If there's no millionaires, there will be no toaster factories!

If there's nobody buying toasters, there won't be any toaster factories anymore either, and no jobs at toaster factories. Think about it. Cut taxes for the middle class and the middle class has more discretionary income which gets spent, thereby stimulating the economy. Tax cuts for the 1% upper crust, maybe it gets spent internally, maybe it gets put into offshore/foreign investments, maybe it just sits.

Neither solution works.

I'll say it again....the upper 50% of wage earners in this country pay 100% of the taxes.

www.fairtax.org

that'll stimulate the economy...

Tax cuts for the 1% upper crust, maybe it gets spent internally, maybe it gets put into offshore/foreign investments, maybe it just sits.
Where do you think it "just sits"? under a mattress? it goes to a bank, who uses it to make loans... We seem to be having a bit of a shortage of investment capital at the moment in case you didn't notice

Neither solution works.

I'll say it again....the upper 50% of wage earners in this country pay 100% of the taxes.

www.fairtax.org

that'll stimulate the economy...

Disclaimer... i didn't read too much on it, and this is the first I heard of fairtax.org... the below mentioned is off the cuff sarcasm...

so let me get this straight... it sounds like a good deal. if i buy something on a credit card worth $4000 i can finance that tax on the credit card and not have to pay tax to the government for three years while i pay it off... yeah then default on the credit card and never pay taxes... i like this already...

Disclaimer... i didn't read too much on it, and this is the first I heard of fairtax.org... the below mentioned is off the cuff sarcasm...

so let me get this straight... it sounds like a good deal. if i buy something on a credit card worth $4000 i can finance that tax on the credit card and not have to pay tax to the government for three years while i pay it off... yeah then default on the credit card and never pay taxes... i like this already...

The tax is still getting paid, just not by you. You can do that now with State sales tax. Its just a Federal sales/consumption tax - a fair way of taxing everyone equally - instead of the loopholes now that everyone uses to get away with (not) paying taxes.

Good on you for being an upstanding and moral citizen - right away, looking for the loophole in the system. Must be solid Christian upbringing!

LOLs :thumbup:

(smartassedness/sarcasm right back at you!)

The tax is still getting paid, just not by you. You can do that now with State sales tax. Its just a Federal sales/consumption tax - a fair way of taxing everyone equally - instead of the loopholes now that everyone uses to get away with (not) paying taxes.

Good on you for being an upstanding and moral citizen - right away, looking for the loophole in the system. Must be solid Christian upbringing!

LOLs :thumbup:

(smartassedness/sarcasm right back at you!)

:roflmao: my mama says its that NAXJA been corruptin a persun..

LOL you spent too much time in the Den then!!!

Where do you think it "just sits"? under a mattress? it goes to a bank, who uses it to make loans... We seem to be having a bit of a shortage of investment capital at the moment in case you didn't notice

Or up the nose, or shot into the arm, or to the mistress, or $3K per nights suites...

Or up the nose, or shot into the arm, or to the mistress, or $3K per nights suites...

Are we talking about "the rich" or welfare recipients or NY politicians?

Banks can and are sitting on it by investing primarily in US treasury notes, out of fear right now. They are afraid (scared to death) to make loans right now. That is partly why the Fed and Treasury, and Congress have stepped up their bail out activities this past week and weekend, AIG, Freddy Mac. Fannie May, Indybank, all nationalized overnight and they tried to bail out Lehman Brothers, and sold Merryl Lynch to BOA (IIRC).....

What I find ironic is that a lame duck Republican President, Republican Fed Chairman and Republican US Treasury Secretary have in the last few weeks socialized and Nationalized several of the largest financial institutions in the world. And they did it when they only needed to wait a few months more to stick the Democrats with the blame for it all. I think that says something about how serious things were getting, and have gotten.

Back