• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does a 95 cherokee have high impedance injectors and a digital vss?

95cherjustin

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to answer some stupid questions, so i can hook up a MPGuino (measures MPG live since i have obd1 i can get a scan guage II so need to find out a couple answers if i can get this MPG monitoring thing.)

95 xj, just put in new 2008 bosch stock psi injectors (mist spray not pencil like crappy stock ones.)

Anyway do i have high impedance injectors?
Do i have a digital VSS vehicle speed sensor i am guessing no on this one
Do you know where the ECU signal pin locations for the injector and VSS are ??

thanks guys

Yes the 95(and all XJs, afaik) has high impedance(16ohms) injectors and the vss isn't an analog speedo cable like the earlier <91? xjs.

[Editted by Administrator]

One thing that we're rather inflexible on is bootleg copies of the FSM. Read the sticky at the top of the forum.

okay sorry new to the boards but knew i had the high impediance injectors, as for the VSS its analog, no cable right so then it is a digital VSS then? And where do i go to get the pin locations for them? thanks for your quick reply last time

Also really quick with this VSS speed sensor thing on my 95 xj 4.0 does the

Jeep have 8000 pulses/mile vss ?

and the injectors are 220cc right?

I got a sheet that said the new injectors are 228cc at 43.5, they run a 38 to 39 so they would be like 220 right?

Back