• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***Stolen Winch, Mount, Fairlead Prototype!!!***

XJRon

NAXJA Forum User
Ok ya'll
Been a while since ya heard from me, here is how Ghost looked last march, aint had time to do much to it since then but finaly got the bucks together to do a cage in it and now I am starting over because sometime between midnight monday and last night at 8pm some fuckwad stole my ish!

They got my XD9000i, the custom mounting plate I had fabbed for the old 12k winch i had and the composite fairlead I developed.

if it is kept together it should be easy to spot because the fairlead in these pictures is the only one of its kind of this design in existance, should be in production this fall btw lol

Winch has the grey synthetic line from Columbia River Offroad, Hook is Missing the spring clip.

Anyway, if ya happen to spot this shit call up the boys in blue and hav them contact Oregon City PD re case # 08-329

I dont have the serial off the winch yet, place that sold it and sent the card in changed hands and doesnt have the records so have to call warn on monday and hope they actualy got the reg on it.

Thanks everyone!
JT
ps, i'll hook up some pics of the new tires once i bring the cam home

3172007002awp3.jpg

3172007ats1.jpg

3172007to712007316aee8.jpg

3172007to712007270aaz6.jpg

Wow sorry to hear about that brotha. Hopefully the jerkwads are caught.

atleast the cops are working with you..

Gresham police officer quote of a lifetime
"Its to bad you live in a county that dont care"

Back