• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ultimate Adventure 2008 DVD

RoughCountry

NAXJA Forum User
ua2008_footer.jpg

I have started taking orders for the 2008 ultimate adventure dvd due to ship this november. Rough Country as the official sponsor of the U/A 2008 we have exclusive rights to the sales of the dvd for around three months. The cost is 17.95 plus 5.00 shipping. let me know if you would like to order one or 5 haha via pm or just post up in here. This video is full of some bad ass wheeling so get them know while you can.

here is a link to our websit with some more info but you can save by calling me ( i know its only a few dollars )
http://www.roughcountry.com/ua2008_dvd.html

description:
Follow the amazing 2008 Ultimate Adventure from Petersen's 4Wheel & Off-Road. Watch as some of the toughest trucks from readers and sponsors tackle some of the most difficult trails around. This 90 minute DVD showcases a full week's worth of hardcore wheeling.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back