• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I spied with beady little eyes....

poorboy_616

NAXJA Forum User
A primer black MJ with a cap. On the window (in shoe polish) "Long Beach or Bust"

Who was it?

I was just pulling into Okie's Sentry in Ocean Park as he was leaving.....

I was staying at the red lion in astoria. We were in a silver '02 chrysler 300M special, we were cruising. I may have seen you. I think i actually did. there were a ton of jeeps up there.

Wa License 273-THW, white 2 Door, Missing the "cherokee" badge on the tailgate, Funbeach.com sticker top center of rear window and one LOUD exhaust.

If you heard me or saw me, I was caught red handed!

I pic or two:

3024245_30_full.jpg

3024245_29_full.jpg

Come to think of it, I may have seen you too. I was cruisin' Ocean Park most of the weekend helping with the family bussiness and making darn sure we got everything out of the old house, plus doing some painting in said house sao we don't owe the landlord anymore money....

We now live off of U street in OP.....

Last edited:
I think i did. I'll post a pic of our car when i find one. Or i was the guy takin tons of pics with a 35mm that had a rainbow strap(mom's old camera).

I'll be up there next year with a flat black 1971 Ford pickup on airbags.

Back