• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 5.9 ZJ F/s or f/t!!

Lifted98zj

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is my 1998 Jeep grand cherokee 5.9 V8, it is Stone White with black leather interior, that is in really great shape for its age! The motor has 205XXX miles on it, but still pulls very strong, might of been rebuilt by the previous owner. The transmission shifts flawlessly and the 4x4 works just as it should. It has a 3.5 in Rubicon express lift (new control arms, springs, and sway bar links) and 265/75/R16 Truxxus MT's which all have about 5000 miles on it at most!! The things that i know are wrong with it is that the plenum gasket needs to be replaced, i have the gasket just dont have the time to put in on, and the a/c needs to be recharged!! Jeep runs and drives great, i'm looking to trade for a lifted XJ,TJ, or YJ of equal value, something that looks good and is capable, or i'm willing to sell it outright for 4K OBO!! let me know what you got, my email is [email protected] thanks for looking! I can get pics upon request just need an email!

Back