• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Know this Bumper?

mrpopo573

NAXJA Forum User
I have a newbie question for you all. I just picked up some great CL finds, all supposedly warrior product stuff.

I got a safari rack which was a breeze to install. Rear tail light guards and also a front tube bumper with brush guards. All of this stuff came off of a 98 and I am putting it on my 99.

My problem is, I can't figure out what bumper this is? Previous owner said he bought all Warrior Product and had it installed at a local 4x4 shop.

Can you guys tell me what model/type this is? I *think* it should fit, but as to how it will look....we'll see.
Thank you for any help! I'll be away on a buying trip till Friday, but please post away any ideas you might have.

-Dylan

P8279841.jpg

mrpopo573 said:
I have a newbie question for you all. I just picked up some great CL finds, all supposedly warrior product stuff.

I got a safari rack which was a breeze to install. Rear tail light guards and also a front tube bumper with brush guards. All of this stuff came off of a 98 and I am putting it on my 99.

My problem is, I can't figure out what bumper this is? Previous owner said he bought all Warrior Product and had it installed at a local 4x4 shop.

Can you guys tell me what model/type this is? I *think* it should fit, but as to how it will look....we'll see.
Thank you for any help! I'll be away on a buying trip till Friday, but please post away any ideas you might have.

-Dylan

P8279841.jpg

Talk to WheelinJR he works for Warrior and helps design some of the stuff. He would be the one to know if it is.

I believe, through research and speaking with the PO that it IS a Manik grille guard, a lot like the explorer and other mall rated SUVs out there.

Its going on today, so we'll see how it wants to fit, I have all the hardware from its install on a 98 XJ so I'm *hoping* that with some drilling it will do well.

I paid 200 dollars for the Safari Rack, rear tail light guards and this brush guard so I'm not worried if this doesn't turn out perfect.

mrpopo573 said:
I believe, through research and speaking with the PO that it IS a Manik grille guard, a lot like the explorer and other mall rated SUVs out there.

Its going on today, so we'll see how it wants to fit, I have all the hardware from its install on a 98 XJ so I'm *hoping* that with some drilling it will do well.

I paid 200 dollars for the Safari Rack, rear tail light guards and this brush guard so I'm not worried if this doesn't turn out perfect.

I seem to remember the light mounts on those being powder coated stainless. That would just be the flat center section where the lights are bolted down. That was the most likely place for them to rust out. That one looks to be in pretty good shape.

Thanks! The only rust spot is the one in the picture, the rest seems to be in great shape. I'm sure I'll upgrade the bumper again, but a brush guard will help keep my rep going strong at the local shopping mall. :spin1:

Back