• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are overhead consoles worth?

90Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
I have two overhead consoles for 87-96. Both are in exceptional condition, work 100%. One has been professionally reupholstered to a tan that matches the tan colored headliners. It looks nearly like new, and complete with all the mounting brackets. I even have the ever so important wiring harness plug, diagram, and instructions. I also think I have a complete console wiring harness as well.

The other is also, a couple small tears out of the console fabric, but does not sag, otherwise excellent condition, and has mounting brackets, works great, looks good.

I know these are a little rare especially good condition. What do you think they are worth as a pair? However they are not for sale.

Everything is for sale, but seeing as how you think they are some rare uber valuable part I don't think anyone will give you what YOU think they are worth.

Back